- How can I get to the head office of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC)?
- When was MCHC established, and how did the company come about?
- Date of establishment is October 3, 2005. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation (now Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation) jointly established a holding company, MCHC, by means of stock-for-stock exchange effective on October 1, 2005.
- I want to follow MCHC's stock. What is the company's stock code?
Where are the shares listed?
- MCHC is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange.
Its securities code number (used on both exchanges) is 4188.
- Where can I send questions about MCHC?
- How can I get more detailed information about MCHC or its Investor Relations program?
- I have other questions that are not answered on your website or in this FAQs. Who can I contact for help?
- Feel free to write to us with the Contact Form at any time. We will make every effort to answer your question promptly.
- Do I need a permission to link the website of MCHC?
Public Relations and Investor Relations Office
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation