- MCHC will comply with Japanese Act for Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations, and MCHC will treat Personal Information in accordance with generally recognized standards for the treatment of such information. MCHC will, from time to time, review its practices for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information in order to assure compliance with the laws and regulations.
- MCHC will implement rules to treat Personal Information and familiarize its employees with these rules. MCHC will request business partners with access to MCHC's Personal Information to treat such information in accordance with these rules.
- In each instance when MCHC collects Personal Information, MCHC will specify the purpose of its use. MCHC will treat Personal Information within the confines of such specified purpose.
- MCHC will maintain the privacy and security of Personal Information with appropriate measures to prevent the misuse, disclosure, loss, and falsification of Personal Information.
- MCHC will provide you with access to your Personal Information in its control and, when appropriate, correct any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or delete your Personal Information.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Address: 1-1 Marunouchi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8251, Japan
Opening hours: 09:30-12:00 and 13:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)
If you have any inquiry on the shareholders' personal information, please contact:
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
Address: 10-11 Higashisuna 7-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo 137-8081, Japan
Tel: 0120-232-711 (Japan only)