- When using social media, our Group adheres to the "The Mitsubishi Chemical Group Charter of Corporate Behavior （https://www.mitsubishichem-hd.co.jp/english/group/charter.html)" and makes every effort to widely disclose corporate information to society in a fair, impartial, and accurate manner.
- If you have any questions or comments about our Group or our Group's products, please click here.
- Our Group's official announcements and opinions are posted on the Group website and in news releases, etc. Information posted on social media by our Group or our Group employees does not necessarily represent official announcements and opinions of our Group. Content posted by the User does not reflect the opinions or ideas of our Group, our Group employees, or others involved.
- Our Group does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information posted by our Group or our Group employees on the Official Accounts.
- Our Group bears no responsibility for any content (comments, photos, videos, audio, music, etc.) posted by the User.
- Our Group bears no responsibility whatsoever for any problems or disputes that may arise between Users or between Users and third parties in connection with the Official Accounts.
- Access by our Group to the User's publicly available accounts and profile information such as the User's name and other profile information, profile picture, gender, network, user ID, and friends list disclosed by the User shall be deemed to have been permitted.
- If the User causes any damage to a third party in connection with the use of the Official Accounts, the User shall compensate for such damage or resolve the dispute with the third party at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any problems for our Group.
- The information provided by our Group or our Group employees on the Official Accounts and the content posted by the User are to be used at the discretion and responsibility of the User who posts or views them; our Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User or any other third party as a result of the foregoing, except in cases where such loss or damage is caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of our Group.
- Operation of the Official Accounts by our Group may be terminated, delayed, or suspended at any time without notice.
- We do not guarantee that we will respond to any postings from the User.
- Our Group will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of the use or unavailability of use of the Official Accounts.
- Impersonation of a third party including our Group;
- Political, electoral, religious, or other similar activities;
- Acts for the purpose of committing crimes, acts that induce criminal acts, or acts that forewarn of or suggest crimes;
- Posting inappropriate content, including violence, obscene expressions, etc.;
- Posting or sending harmful computer programs, etc., or hacking into computers by borrowing names or addresses;
- Copying, selling, publishing, or otherwise using the information obtained through the Official Accounts beyond the scope of private use;
- Tampering with information obtained through the Official Accounts;
- Any act that interferes with the operation of the Official Accounts or causes or may cause disadvantage to a third party including our Group;
- Infringement of our Group's or a third party's copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, or any other rights, or trade secrets;
- Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of our Group or a third party;
- Spamming, multiple or repeated postings;
- Postings that include information about a third party's privacy;
- Defamation of a specific individual, company, property, region, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.;
- Interfering with other Users' use of or access to our Group's services or a part thereof;
Any other expressions that fall under the following:
- (1)Those that contain discriminatory expressions;
- (2)Statements that are questionable from a moral standpoint;
- (3)Those that disclose private communications with our Group or third parties;
- (4)False information, fraudulent statements, or any other information that may be misleading to others;
- (5)Those that identify, disclose, or divulge personal information without the consent of the individual;
- (6)Those that do not conform to the purpose of the Official Accounts;
- (7)Those that are intended for affiliate, advertising, promotion, or solicitation purposes; and
- (8)Any other acts that our Group deems to have a risk of disrupting the order of the Official Account.
The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Official Accounts:
Our Group reserves the right to delete any information or content posted by the User on the Official Accounts, block access to or postings on the Official Accounts, or take any other necessary action without prior notice if any of the above is determined to be applicable.
The copyright for the content posted by the User on the Official Accounts belongs to the User himself/herself; however, by posting content, the User shall be deemed to have granted our Group the right to use (including processing, excerpting, reproducing, publishing, translating, etc.) the posted content free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis worldwide, and also shall be deemed to have agreed not to exercise any copyright or moral rights, such as the decision to display or not display names, against our Group.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
*The Mitsubishi Chemical Group Official Accounts
(MCG Group Twitter account: link attached)
(MCG Group LinkedIn account: link attached)
(MCG Group official YouTube channel)
July 1, 2022
Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation